Your feedback is vital
I hope you’ve enjoyed your massage therapy experience with me. Your feedback is important and I’d love to hear about your experience.
If you could take a moment to leave a Google Business review for me, it would help to improve my services and provide a better experience for you and others.
Your review could also help others find me and benefit from my services. Thank you for your support, and I look forward to seeing you again soon.
What to expect
After a massage therapy session, you may experience a range of effects, which can depend on the type of massage you received, the length and intensity of the session, and your individual response to the treatment. Here are some general things you may expect after a massage therapy session:
- Relaxed and calm: You may feel more relaxed and calm after a massage therapy session, as the treatment can help decrease levels of the stress hormone cortisol.
- Soreness or tenderness: It’s common to experience some soreness or tenderness in the areas that were massaged, particularly if deep tissue or trigger point massage was used. This soreness should subside within a day or two.
- Improved range of motion: If you were experiencing stiffness or reduced range of motion before the massage therapy session, you may notice an improvement in these symptoms afterward.
- Improved sleep: Many people report feeling more relaxed and sleeping better after a massage therapy session.
- Increased thirst: Massage therapy can increase circulation and promote the release of toxins from the body, so you may feel more thirsty than usual after the session.
It’s important to drink plenty of water after a massage therapy session to help flush out toxins and prevent dehydration. Additionally, it’s recommended to rest and avoid strenuous activity for the remainder of the day to allow the body to fully relax and heal.
Will I have homework?
Yes. Each situation is unique and can vary based on how long until your next treatment, your daily routines, and individual lifestyle. Angel will provide you with guidance for the coming days and weeks. This can include recommended stretches and best practices.